About me

My photo
I love cooking, scrapbooking, spending time with my husband, and reading. Together we love to go on cruises and vacation whenever we get the chance.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Minor Setbacks

Well after doing my diet for two weeks, I am sad to announce that nothing changed :( My weight didn't go down, my measurements didn't change, and I am pretty disappointed about it. I know occassionally I cheated by having oatmeal here and a sugar free cookie there but I didn't think it would make that much of a difference, but it did. Maybe I do need to get my thyroid checked or something because increasing my workouts to 7 a week and eating less didn't make any difference. On the flip side, maybe it is just taking my body that long to get used to the new regimen? I have decided to stay in Phase 1 of the diet and see where it takes me while still maintaining my workouts. This really is a demoralizing process but I need to pull it together and I will accomplish my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment