About me

My photo
I love cooking, scrapbooking, spending time with my husband, and reading. Together we love to go on cruises and vacation whenever we get the chance.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Diet: Day 2


So yesterday wasn't so bad (probably because I cheated and had two pieces of Halloween candy) but at the end of the day I didn't fell full even after dinner. I need to find more "Phase 1 Approved" snacks to curb my hunger. Right now I am so hungry because usually I get up at 730 to be ready for work an hour later, but a friend of mine and I are starting to go running in the mornings at 6 so after our runs I eat breakfast, almost 2 hours before I go to work. I am snacking on honey peanuts (again, probably cheating) waiting for my lunch to start so I can run some errands and make a tasty salad :). However, even after only doing this diet for one day I already feel great. I don't feel as bloated as I did before and it's pushing me to drink a lot more water than I have been.
This afternoon after work, I am going to head to Curves to do a quick round of circuit training then I am going to head to the gym. The plan is to run Tue/Thur/Fri mornings, go to the gym and do strength training Tue/Thur and I am going to still go to Curves Mon - Fri. I am getting weighed and measured again on Wednesday and so far without the diet I have lost 6 lbs and 9 in. so if I don't see a major difference come Wednesday, I am not sure what I am going to do :(. So far though, everything is looking up and I have a great feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment