About me

My photo
I love cooking, scrapbooking, spending time with my husband, and reading. Together we love to go on cruises and vacation whenever we get the chance.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Interior Design

So we have been in our house for almost two solid months and I still have so many things that need to get done, and at the top of the list is the bedroom. I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what I want our master bedroom to look like. So far I have found these inspiration pictures online and if I could somehow combine the key features of each of these rooms into our master bedroom, I would be a happy camper. This weekend coming up, I hope to be able to start building the teal headboard in the bottom picture, maybe that will give me the motivation to finish making the room perfect. First step - headboard, second step - a pair of nightstands (my alarm clock has been on the floor this whole time)




No comments:

Post a Comment